Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Battlefield Berlin Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Über mich

• Folks call me Kerry and I come from Oregon in the United States -
    I am a student majoring in pharmacy and also
    I manage a website about make colloidal silver, plus other natural medicine related topics.
    A colloidal silver machine is required if you want to make homemade colloidal
    silver and you can use it to treat ailments like thrush,
    candida and cystitis. Colloidal silver is electrically set-apart silver that is recent and good silver for intake by people.
    Distilled water suspension and electrolysis are what creates the silver
    ions and tiny silver powder. The immune system grows stronger by
    this concoction, so by consuming this we will not be as unwell.
    Viruses, bacteria ,and fungi cannot last the substantial antibiotic colloidal silver.
    Unlike certain antibiotics, which can render injury to the liver and
    kidneys, colloidal silver is safe. Man to help fight illnesses without worry of harm can take
    colloidal silver. This kind of silver should not be mixed-up with other silver supplements, which carry chemical and mechanically produced
    silver dust or powder. This silver is formulated by use of a colloidal silver generator and distilled aqua.
    It can be constructed at home. This is a healthy
    mineral for the body, however if too much of the silver dust is taken a condition called Argyria, or "grey skin" can occur.

Persönliche Informationen