Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Battlefield Berlin Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 20:05

Hobby League 2019

Dear all,

This is the main topic for Berlin's Hobby League 2019 run by DiceKnights with support of Battlefield Berlin.

Our Hobby League is a way to get into the hobby starting your army from scratch or blow the dust of your old army and come play Flames Of War V4.
You can pick any side you like, though preferences go to Normandy Theater, so Allies vs Axis, but if you love your T34 - go ahead!

Here is the current state of the league:
Link to google drive

There is no closing date so you can sign up for a league at any point in time at least till October.

To warm up your interest there are some prices you can win while participating in the League:
- special Deck Box - designed to fit you v4 Flames Of War Unit cards
- set of exclusive FlamesOfWar Tokens - with famous tiger design
- Battle Plan Cards - to help you out to decide who attacks and who defends in the game
- Tactical Edge cards

To get the prices you need to collect League Points (Lp). To do so there is 2 ways:
  1. Pinselspiel - paint more minis! For each new unit you paint you will amount of Lp equal to it's cost. It should be new paint job ( we won't check it - we just trust you).
  2. Kriegspiel - play more games! You come over to Hobby League day and play with someone. After the game is finished you calculate your Victory Points. Amount of Victory Points will be converted in your League Points 1:1.

You can combine Pinselspiel and Kriegspiel to gather the points as fast as possible. Also, we might have special League days or events, when amount.

So, here is the points and prices you will get achieving them:
  • 25 Lp you will get the Command Cards
  • 50 Lp - the Deck Box
  • 75 Lp - the tokens
  • 100 Lp - "Tactical Edge" cards

Please, post here your new painted units, photos from your games with short results, so we can add your points to the list.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming and see you in DiceKnights or Battlefield Berlin.

Useful links:
- DK forum where you can see the upcoming play day and find an opponent
- Hobby League official video
- Hobby League brochure
Ich habe einen Schlüssel und bringe ihn mit, wenn ich da bin!
One of the proud key-keepers of the Dice Knights

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 15 mal editiert, zuletzt von »simple« (15. September 2019, 18:24)

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2019, 08:32

Thank you, Andrew, for that elegant overview, I think now I finally understood what it is about. I like it! Have to finish my Grilles, after that: Flame-Halftracks! After that: 10.5 Arty! After that: Fallschirmjäger! So much to do, so little time ...

Freitag, 2. August 2019, 21:44

Hey all!

So, report on the first game night of the Hobby League.
It was a gamenigh at DiceKnights on Thursday this week.

Me and Chris played 2 games of 100 points - soviet vs germans - thanks you Chris for this opportunity to try out my list in practice!
Unfortunately for Chris, both games were fast and brutal, ending in my favor 8-1 both times.

On another table we Jan "Tamo" and Marcus "Warpeasant" had some good old Normandy action on 50 points. At the end Americans took the victory with mediocre losses - 7-2 for Jan.

All points are added into first posts picture.
Some pictures from my games:

Dienstag, 13. August 2019, 11:32

Hi Guys!

Here are my freshly painted British Paratroopers! I had these Boxes laying around for approx. 4 months, but with the hobby league, I finally have a deadline and a reason to paint them up.
Since the rules do not yet support Paratroopers, I'm fielding them as British Infantry. M22 Locusts are not yet supported as well, so I'm fielding them as M3 Stuarts.
I've attached Pictures of my HQ, 1st and 2nd Platoon, Vickers-MG Platoon, Sherman Platoon (1 Firefly and 3 M4A4 75mm) and a M22 Locust Platoon.

Next up is a 3" Mortar platoon, a 6pdr Anti-Tank platoon, a Churchill Tank Platoon, a Shermon OP, a Priest Platoon.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »M4R53L« (13. August 2019, 11:42)

Donnerstag, 15. August 2019, 13:29

Hey-hey!

I am back with latest league state!
What happened during last 2 weeks - we had one game between Chris and Jan (proofles VS Tamo) - ended up as 6:3 for Chris with Tommies pushing through the beach!

And also Marcel joined us officially in the Hobby League submitting 47!!! 47 painted points of Britts - 2 for HQ, 10 per each inf platton, 17 for Shermans, 8 for Stuart substitutes and 4 for HMGs! Congrats! You are leading the league now!Just 3 more points and you will get your card box!

Donnerstag, 15. August 2019, 18:13

@simple, you miscalculated my points: 2 + 10 + 10 + 17 + 8 + 4 = 51 Pts ;)
And here's my painted Churchill Tank Platoon.

Sonntag, 18. August 2019, 12:07

@simple, you miscalculated my points: 2 + 10 + 10 + 17 + 8 + 4 = 51 Pts ;)
And here's my painted Churchill Tank Platoon.

Updated!
Also added morning Friday game between Marcus and Chris (2-7) and my game with Marcus (6-3 for Marcus).
Waiting for other game score submissions.

Freitag, 23. August 2019, 08:06

Had a FUBAR game yesterday with Crhis.
75 p US vs 37p Germans + 24p of fortifications.
Played almost 6 turns out of 12 and the defence were still solid, though lost some powers already. Was a great fun playing. Would love to try it again and make it to the end.

As we haven't finished - no HL points assigned :)

Some photos:

Donnerstag, 29. August 2019, 19:20

New update!

Chris did a painting marathon and completed enough points to hit the 100!
Congrats Chris as our first 100 hundred achiever!

Also David started his way through painting and submitted 26 + 11 points through Brumbärs and Luchs!
Marcus haven't got any points yet, but he paints whole army together, so we should expect 150-200 points coming in in one day.

Well done!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »simple« (29. August 2019, 19:29)

Freitag, 30. August 2019, 11:19

thx for making us famous simple!

though I'm wondering is it due it's slightly difficult spelling that you don't mention die leichten Infanteriegeschütze?
;)

Freitag, 30. August 2019, 11:33

Hi miteinander,
hier jetzt mein vertig gestellter Sherman Armoured Squadron.

HQ , Troop 1 (2 Sherman + 1 Firefly), Troop 2 (" Sherman + 1 Firefly) + Stuart Recce Patrol (3 Stück)
Sherman HQ
Sherman Troop 1
Sherman Troop 2
Stuart Recce

Punkte wären das 40 Points

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Darkshadow« (30. August 2019, 15:01)

Donnerstag, 5. September 2019, 15:13

Here's what I painted from FE

[url=https://ibb.co/whc60N8]

Mittwoch, 11. September 2019, 18:16

Hey everyone!

Long time no see!

Late but relevant update on the league!

First of all - congrats to David for his extremely fast point gathering! He is now our official 2nd finisher of "golden 100" :)

Next - congrats to Darkshadow for making first 40 points in the league! Well done! Just another 10 and you can get both prizes - battle plans and card box - in one go!

And hurray to me - got few points from gaming and first pained Pumas of the season :)

Sonntag, 15. September 2019, 15:29

So nun ist die Artellerie + OP fertig und die Panzerabwehr (17pdr). Macht 33 Punkte
Panzerabwehr
Artellerie

Sonntag, 15. September 2019, 18:26

Hey!

Did a quick update!

Added the points for Darkshadow - congrat! You have the box now!

Also 12pts for Jan "Tamo" for painted Hummels.

11pts for me for 2 games played with David (1 loss and one win)

No points for David - you won the league, no more presents for you :)

Sonntag, 29. September 2019, 08:11

So erstes Spiel gegen Kerson ausgetragen. Leider hab ich 1:8 verloren.