Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Battlefield Berlin Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Tattergreis

Verbitterter alter Mann

• »Tattergreis« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Hobbygeneral

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 20. August 2024, 18:59

Valour & Fortitude in 6mm

Die Perry Brüder haben ja ein kostenloses Regelwerk namens Valour & Fortitude herausgegeben, welches auch auf deutsch erhältlich ist
Englisch
Deutsch

Hat jemand Interesse, dies in 6mm zu spielen?
Ich spiele Franzosen und Preußen, Russen baue ich auf. Ich hab genügend Truppen für Multiplayer.

cheers

tatter
TableTop is what you make it

Donnerstag, 29. August 2024, 13:32

We have been playing Lassale 2 and Blucher in 6mm.
I've checked the V&F when they came out but was not happy about them - I like mechanics from Sam Mustafa way more.
Maybe you'd like to try them instead? Also in 6mm. I have enough russians for most of the games. The only question is the size of the base - we use 2x2cm as a base.
Ich habe einen Schlüssel und bringe ihn mit, wenn ich da bin!
One of the proud key-keepers of the Dice Knights

Tattergreis

Verbitterter alter Mann

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 29. August 2024, 21:19

My battalions have two bases à 4x2cm and I am slowly adding another base of 2x2cm as a designated command team. Would that work with Mustafas rules?

Freitag, 30. August 2024, 12:25

My battalions have two bases à 4x2cm and I am slowly adding another base of 2x2cm as a designated command team. Would that work with Mustafas rules?
For Lassale 2 - pretty much so - single bases there are needed to do fomrations, but they are line, sqaure, assault column and march column and the only one not ideal would be march one - since you'd moving forward sideways.
With Blücher it's even easier. We did quick games using 4 x 4 cm units - so 2 strips of yours. But we want to do a grand version with 6x4cm. so you sill can do it with your formations.
In both rules set there're no commanders that need to be present on the battlefield :)
Ich habe einen Schlüssel und bringe ihn mit, wenn ich da bin!
One of the proud key-keepers of the Dice Knights

Tattergreis

Verbitterter alter Mann

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 1. September 2024, 00:54

In both rules set there're no commanders that need to be present on the battlefield

Wott? I could stay at home? Interesting!

I could play French. They marched in close columns to avoid the long time to form up on the battlefield.

Zitat

The French could and did, however, marche in serré or dense columns, which would reduce them to 40% of normal length, ...

Quoted after "Imperial Bayonets" from Nafziger
And this normal length is already only 64% of a Russian march column.