Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Battlefield Berlin Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2019, 11:11

Flames Of War Hobby League 2019 DiceKnights&Battlefield

Die Dice Knights wurden von Simple (zusammen mit dem Battlefield) offiziell bei Battlefront zur Flames Of War Hobby League angemeldet. Ziel ist es, auf Basis der inzwischen erweiterten V4-Version für Late War, nach und nach verschiedene Armies aufzubauen und wachsende Schlachten zu schlagen. Weitere Teilnehmer sind willkommen – gerade auch für Einsteiger und Anfänger geeignet!
Nähere Infos über Simple!
(http://www.forum.battlefield-berlin.de/i…ser&userID=6210)

The Flames Of War Hobby League
The Hobby League is a great way to create a community that plays and enjoys Flames Of War! Watch Andrew explain how you can win multiple prizes and hold Flames Of War tournaments in your local hobby stores, ready for the OnTableTop Global Campaign!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Pw3gAhdg0

Montag, 1. Juli 2019, 19:24

Bin dabei :thumbsup:

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 06:06

Wäre ebenfalls interessiert!
Mylord, I have I cunning plan!

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 09:40

Bin auf jeden Fall dabei! Andrew, toll, dass du das angeleiert hast! Thank you for taking initiative!

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 10:49

+1 Danke für die Mühen und freue mich :-)

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 10:53

So, 50 pts.-lists for starters... As a German player, obviously it has to be a Fortress Europe list, right? Do I expand that same list in the future with more points or can change lists as soon as the German D-Day-Book hits the shelves? Should it be a beach-landing-related list (some Grenadiers) or could I take some armoured Panzergrenadiers? Am on vacation right now, so there is some time to think about lists...

Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019, 22:28

Hi all!

I am happy to see that we have so many potential participants!

So, the plan is:
  • we prepare 50 pts US, Commonwealth or German army for LW . For anyone except US it means Fortress Europe book. US player will get D-day themed book on 6th, so will have more options.
  • the army have to be painted.
  • paining new army would be great but not mandatory, so, if you have some miniature boxes it's perfect time to blow dust off them.

Around end of August we will have 1st hobby league event. If we manage to run it in DiceKnights - awesome. Otherwise will try to get it in BF Berlin.
The event might be a tournament or just a gaming day. In any case it will be red vs blue event. And it will be D-Day landing themed.

Afterwards we will go to next stage to prepare 100 pts list, to have an even end of September - mid-October with big armies. Will then be Normandy themed.

On top of official events everyone is encouraged to play preparation games to understand their new list better and bring any changes necessary for the best wargaming experience.

Regarding the army - would be great to have it D-Day themed, but it is not mandatory, as later you will reuse them fon inland fights. Nothing stops you from painting/building more than 50 and 100 pts as well as nothing stops you from building more then 1 nation.
You also are free to vary your even lists anyhow, so if you 50pts list was infantry based, it doesn't mean your 100pts have to build on top of it.

I am expecting the hobby league box to arrive in August. It will bring league participants prices as well as, possibly, some ideas of how to allocate them. So, it is possible that painting more miniature or terrain for the campaign might be rewarded :)
Ich habe einen Schlüssel und bringe ihn mit, wenn ich da bin!
One of the proud key-keepers of the Dice Knights

Sonntag, 7. Juli 2019, 14:56

Thank you, Andrew! Looking forward to end of August. Don’t think I‘ll manage painting a new American Army, but maybe some new German stuff, like OP Pz. II and Grilles and maybe even some Fallschirmjäger. They will be in the German D-Day-book, won’t they? Speaking of Grilles: For armoured PGs would you take two Grilles, two Flame Pz.III or four Flame Halftracks (or neither?) if you had 8 pts. left and wanted to dig out a rifle platoon?

Montag, 8. Juli 2019, 19:56

Sounds good. I can participate with Germans and/or Brits and it´s a good oppotunity to paint some US, I think.

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 10:11

Bin ebenfalls interessiert - mit einer Deutschen Armee

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2019, 07:09

It seems like we will have our first meeting/game this Thursday in Dice knights.
Feel free to stop by or maybe even come and play!

Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 20:20

Invite you all in dedicated thread about the league: Hobby League 2019

Freitag, 2. August 2019, 15:30

Hi ich hätte auch interesse,
habe Amis und wollte Engländer aufbauen.

Freitag, 2. August 2019, 21:46

Hi ich hätte auch interesse,
habe Amis und wollte Engländer aufbauen.

Hey!
That is awesome! I have singed you in here.
Go ahead, read the topic quickly and start planning your painting and games - just post a message about game in DK forum or here - someone will reply for sure.

Feel free to PM me for details.

Samstag, 3. August 2019, 10:04

okay - after not having discovered this thread for over a month I'd like to participate as well. German army.

Mittwoch, 7. August 2019, 21:17

Ich bin ebenfalls am Start, mit britischen Fallschirmjägern.

Sonntag, 29. September 2019, 19:12

Möchte auch gerne mitmischen. Wäre mit Deutschen dabei und möchte wenn möglich zeitgleich eine Truppe Briten aufbauen.