Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Montag, 25. November 2019, 09:56

Forenbeitrag von: »hvbarata«

DICE KNIGHTS langer Samstag am 30.11.2019 ab 11:00

Good that you found an army. Hope you can find an opponent. As I mention above, I've to travel monday for work, and needed to change my flight back to friday. So won't be able to join the long saturday. Just leaving it here, so you don't lose a long trip on my account. Maybe we can get together in another long saturday. Hope you enjoy ADLG. Best, Zitat von »frankbot« Zitat von »Gwyndor« @frankbot: If you can send me a list, I'll see what I can do. I can build mid-republic Romans, Macdons and sim...

Samstag, 23. November 2019, 20:55

Hi All, Something has come up back home, and I needed to come back earlier. Unfortunately, I do not want to be able to join the long Saturday. Best, Hugo

Dienstag, 19. November 2019, 20:08

Unfortunatly, I'm traveling from Portugal, and I only have my Spring and Autumn Chinese ready for travel. So no extra army from my side. Best,

Sonntag, 17. November 2019, 19:57

Hi All, I'm actually going to be in Berlin that weekend. Could bring ADLG Army with me if anyone is interested. Best,

Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2019, 08:11

FlamesOfWar Club Tournament, Sat Nov 16th (Galerie, Start 10.00h).

Search a cool initiative.To bad I'll not be in berlin that week. So hopefull for some photos. Best,

Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2019, 08:19

Spielen am 10.10.2019 ab 19:30h in der Galerie !

HI all, Back in Berlin, so I want to make a visit with some ADLG. Cheers.

Freitag, 27. September 2019, 08:57

Spielen am 26.09.2019

Hey guys. Great meeting you all yesterday. Hopping to sharing some fun and bad dice roll with you in the future. If anyone wants a demo of ADLG on October 10th let me know before October 1st so I can bring some miniatures and the rules with me in my next travel to berlim. Cheers

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 16:19

Spielen am 26.09.2019

Great Andrew, then I'll to stop by as well. I know you are playing LW, but how many points? Cheers, Hugo

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 11:31

Spielen am 26.09.2019

Hi All, I'm new in Berlin (for now only 2 weeks per month) and I'm interested in historical games. (right now I'm playing FoW and ADLG). I don't have any miniatures with me this week, but if someone is playing I would stop by and meet some of you and maybe discuss some games or demos for when I'm back in town. Best,

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 09:46

Hello to all - New in Berlin

Hi Thomas, I'd be more than happy to make a demo. Unfortunatly at this time I only own and Spring and Autumn Chinese Army, and some bad painted borrowed Mongol Miniatures (I'm painting my own mongol army). I can make a demo with those two, next time I'm in town (Which will be Thursday October 10th) . Or if you have any miniatures I can make some army lists to show you the ropes. Miniatures basing for ADLG is consistent with FOG Basing, and eventhough I never play FOG I'm told a FOG Army is about...

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 08:43

Spielen am 19.09.2019

Hi Guys, I'm Hugo and I'm new in Berlin (for now just 2 weeks per month). I'm planning to visit on thrusday if works allows. Anyone playing FoW or some historical (I play mostly FoW and ADLG). (sorry for the English, but German still alludes me). Cheers, Hugo

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 08:16

Hey Guys, Thank you for the warm welcome. If work permits I'll try to stop by next thursday. No miniatures on me to play, but just to meet some of you guys and see whats going on. Next time I'm in Berlin I can arrange something and bring some miniature to play some games. Cheers. Hugo Barata

Montag, 23. September 2019, 13:46

Hi All, First of all I want to appologize for writting in english, however, work live just brought me to Berlin and I though that it was time to find some like minded gamers. My name is Hugo, I'm Portuguese and I've been playing tabletop games for more than 15 years. In the last few years my main focus has been Flames of War (I'm a 6 years veteran from the Portuguese ETC team), but I just enjoy the casual and just for fun games. In the last years I've also started playing L'Art de La Guerre. It ...