Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 15:24

Forenbeitrag von: »JonathanBreese«

Spieleabend am Do, den 13.01

Zitat von »Gwyndor« I would come with a key, but I don't have an opponent yet. Anyone in the mood for a nice skirmish game? Zombies, Pulp, Black Ops, Samurai, DBA .... Greetings gwyndor I'd be up for any of those games if you're willing to teach them.

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2022, 16:25

Scifi Skirmisher? Killteam, Stargrave oder Infinity!?

I'm really interested in all of these games, but don't have a ton of experience with them. I'd be up for learning with someone.

Donnerstag, 5. August 2021, 14:05

Battletech: Destiny

I've recently discovered a slimmed down version of Battletech using the Mechwarrior Destiny rules. Would people be up for giving the rules a try? I'm happy to provide miniatures and such.

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 16:18

Games on 22/07/21

I just wanted to see what people had planned for this Thursday.

Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2021, 10:05

Sicher verpönt

Cool man, just let me know when you want to play.

Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2021, 22:04

Looking for Some Games

Zitat von »EdiNulz« Hey Jonathan, Nice to meet you! I play Infinity, Frostgrave, Stargrave (haven't played it yet, but at least I'm ready for it). When the situation gets better we could do some multiplayer Stargrave or Frostgrave sessions! Cheers Julian Hey Julian, I tried to message you, but it appears your mailbox is full. Feel free to hit me up at breesejo@hotmail.com if that's alright for you. We can set something up. Sorry I didn't respond sooner.

Freitag, 18. Juni 2021, 21:14

Sicher verpönt

I've got the starter set and I'd be willing to play. I can't field a ton of stuff, but I have a few ships.

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021, 12:20

Looking for Some Games

Zitat von »DonVoss« Hi Jonathan, I am a big Frostgrave-Fan. Played lots of games. Big fan of the enigine. Played a couple of Ranger games too. Just ot the start grave rules, but have not tried them out so far. If covid restrictions are lifted: lets try out some games at the dice knights... My english is limited, but it should be enough or a fun game... Cheers, Don Hi Don, I'm all up for meeting up. It looks like the restrictions are finally starting to ease. Are there any official dates for Dic...

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2021, 14:19

Looking for Some Games

Zitat von »EdiNulz« Hey Jonathan, Nice to meet you! I play Infinity, Frostgrave, Stargrave (haven't played it yet, but at least I'm ready for it). When the situation gets better we could do some multiplayer Stargrave or Frostgrave sessions! Cheers Julian Hi, Looks like there's one more for Infinity. I just got the Stargrave book, and I'm looking forward to trying it. Frostgrave I've had for a while and just never gotten the chance to try it. The "AI miniature" element of both games are really a...

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2021, 14:17

Looking for Some Games

Zitat von »simple« Hey Jonathan! I can help you with Infinity. My german is also rather basic, too, but I can do english The Dice Knights are currently under quarantine iron curtain and are going to reopen only when authorities allow it, so for now playing there is not an option. But if time flies fast, it should be reopen soon and I know for a fact there are people playing Frostgrave and Infinity (and many-many more, but these 2 are on your list) Feel free to PM me. Andrew Hey Andrew, Maybe we...

Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2021, 13:10

Looking for Some Games

I've got a wide variety of games I'd like to give a try. Among them are: Frostgrave & Stargrave: I have the books and want to try playing it.Rangers of Deep Shadow: Own the book, but I haven't gotten the miniatures together to play it yet.Starbreach: It's basically Killteam with any miniatures you want. A buddy of mine published the game in the U.S., and I've never gotten a chance to play it. I'll teach it to you and provide miniatures. All I need is another person.Battletech: I tend to play 302...

Montag, 19. November 2018, 22:26

Quick Introduction

Hi, My name is Jonathan. I moved to Berlin back in August and heard about your group. I'm from the States, California specifically. I've been in Europe for about five years in both Germany and the United Kingdom. When I heard you're not just a Games Workshop group I was pretty sure I'd potentially found a group that might fit what I'm after. I'm into a wide variety of games, but I own more rules than I do miniatures. I'm always looking for a good spaceship game, but I own a wide variety of games...

Donnerstag, 23. August 2018, 15:54

Introducing Myself

Hi, I just moved to Berlin from U.K. via California and thought I'd introduce myself. Sorry, my German is pretty terrible. I wanted to get a feel for what's popular at the store and in Berlin gaming crowd in general. I play mainly RPGs, but I also do a variety of miniatures games. Right now I have miniatures for X Wing and Infinity, so I was curious how much they were played. I'm also really interested in Kill Team and plan on using my 40K minis for a few games to get a feel for it. So, I guess,...