Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 19:51

Forenbeitrag von: »simple«

SAGA 2 Spiel

HeyHo! I think I'd like to come back to Saga. Haven't seen the new edition, but if there're chances to play on regular bases - will be happy to read and expand mine vikings)

Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 20:15

FoW 4: Probespiele/Eindrücke?

Zitat von »Strand« I am not that keen on the actual rules of FOW, but you have me at campaign. If there is an option to play a campaign, which is not playing the same old standard scenarios over and over again, I might be interested. I never run a successful campaign, but if it's something that may get you back in FoW - I'm happy to dive in it) Which front you'd prefer?

Montag, 19. März 2018, 15:51

FoW 4: Probespiele/Eindrücke?

Hey-ho! Let's revive the game and refresh the fronts! Majority of you already know me, but for those, who don't - I'm Andrew and I'm keen on FoW. I'm looking for playing party to have regular events/games. As soon as there's 4 willing players - I'm happy to dive in campaign/tournament organization. I own soviets, poles, some germans and soon, probably, some Italians. Please, pm me, if you're interested - FoW v4 is different, but faster and rather better, then v3.