Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 61.

Mittwoch, 6. November 2019, 15:13

Forenbeitrag von: »simple«

Spielen am 07.11.2019 ab 19:30h

Will come for a round of fow (LW-100) with Tamo. Bringing my germans

Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2019, 16:33

FlamesOfWar Club Tournament, Sat Nov 16th (Galerie, Start 10.00h).

I am in. If we suddenly have odd number of players I will be a judge. Let's put some more rules: List submission should happen before 10th of November to me. PM me if you need a contact information. Participation will be 5 Eur from player ( basically to cover day rent cost) We will use battleplans. Every player will have 1 Battleplan of each type to use. Each Battleplan can be used only once during tournament, so each player will have to attack, maneuver and defend at least once.

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 12:51

Spielen am 26.09.2019

Zitat von »hvbarata« Hi All, I'm new in Berlin (for now only 2 weeks per month) and I'm interested in historical games. (right now I'm playing FoW and ADLG). I don't have any miniatures with me this week, but if someone is playing I would stop by and meet some of you and maybe discuss some games or demos for when I'm back in town. Hey! Welcome to Berlin then! I believe we will have one table of FoW and I then will stop by to answer on any questions about fow or maybe even arrange a game. See yo...

Sonntag, 15. September 2019, 18:26

Hobby League 2019

Hey! Did a quick update! Added the points for Darkshadow - congrat! You have the box now! Also 12pts for Jan "Tamo" for painted Hummels. 11pts for me for 2 games played with David (1 loss and one win) No points for David - you won the league, no more presents for you

Freitag, 13. September 2019, 09:58

DICE KNIGHTS Langer Samstag am 14.09.2019 ab 11.00h

Will come in with my Fow Stuff. Going to play with David. @Max if you will bring you minis with you, we can try to get you in and have a trial game. Just try to build a valid list of 50-60-70-100 points.

Mittwoch, 11. September 2019, 18:16

Hobby League 2019

Hey everyone! Long time no see! Late but relevant update on the league! First of all - congrats to David for his extremely fast point gathering! He is now our official 2nd finisher of "golden 100" Next - congrats to Darkshadow for making first 40 points in the league! Well done! Just another 10 and you can get both prizes - battle plans and card box - in one go! And hurray to me - got few points from gaming and first pained Pumas of the season

Donnerstag, 29. August 2019, 19:20

Hobby League 2019

New update! Chris did a painting marathon and completed enough points to hit the 100! Congrats Chris as our first 100 hundred achiever! Also David started his way through painting and submitted 26 + 11 points through Brumbärs and Luchs! Marcus haven't got any points yet, but he paints whole army together, so we should expect 150-200 points coming in in one day. Well done!

Freitag, 23. August 2019, 08:06

Hobby League 2019

Had a FUBAR game yesterday with Crhis. 75 p US vs 37p Germans + 24p of fortifications. Played almost 6 turns out of 12 and the defence were still solid, though lost some powers already. Was a great fun playing. Would love to try it again and make it to the end. As we haven't finished - no HL points assigned Some photos:

Sonntag, 18. August 2019, 12:07

Hobby League 2019

Zitat von »M4R53L« @simple, you miscalculated my points: 2 + 10 + 10 + 17 + 8 + 4 = 51 Pts And here's my painted Churchill Tank Platoon. Updated! Also added morning Friday game between Marcus and Chris (2-7) and my game with Marcus (6-3 for Marcus). Waiting for other game score submissions.

Donnerstag, 15. August 2019, 13:29

Hobby League 2019

Hey-hey! I am back with latest league state! What happened during last 2 weeks - we had one game between Chris and Jan (proofles VS Tamo) - ended up as 6:3 for Chris with Tommies pushing through the beach! And also Marcel joined us officially in the Hobby League submitting 47!!! 47 painted points of Britts - 2 for HQ, 10 per each inf platton, 17 for Shermans, 8 for Stuart substitutes and 4 for HMGs! Congrats! You are leading the league now!Just 3 more points and you will get your card box!

Freitag, 2. August 2019, 21:46

Flames Of War Hobby League 2019 DiceKnights&Battlefield

Zitat von »Darkshadow« Hi ich hätte auch interesse, habe Amis und wollte Engländer aufbauen. Hey! That is awesome! I have singed you in here. Go ahead, read the topic quickly and start planning your painting and games - just post a message about game in DK forum or here - someone will reply for sure. Feel free to PM me for details.

Freitag, 2. August 2019, 21:44

Hobby League 2019

Hey all! So, report on the first game night of the Hobby League. It was a gamenigh at DiceKnights on Thursday this week. Me and Chris played 2 games of 100 points - soviet vs germans - thanks you Chris for this opportunity to try out my list in practice! Unfortunately for Chris, both games were fast and brutal, ending in my favor 8-1 both times. On another table we Jan "Tamo" and Marcus "Warpeasant" had some good old Normandy action on 50 points. At the end Americans took the victory with medioc...

Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 20:23

Donnerstag 01.08. Spieleabend

Will come to play Fow with Chris and start-up the Hobby League of Flames of War

Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 20:20

Invite you all in dedicated thread about the league: Hobby League 2019

Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 20:05

Hobby League 2019

Dear all, This is the main topic for Berlin's Hobby League 2019 run by DiceKnights with support of Battlefield Berlin. Our Hobby League is a way to get into the hobby starting your army from scratch or blow the dust of your old army and come play Flames Of War V4. You can pick any side you like, though preferences go to Normandy Theater, so Allies vs Axis, but if you love your T34 - go ahead! Here is the current state of the league: Link to google drive There is no closing date so you can sign u...

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2019, 07:09

It seems like we will have our first meeting/game this Thursday in Dice knights. Feel free to stop by or maybe even come and play!

Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019, 23:29

DICE KNIGHTS Langer Samstag am 06.07.2019 ab 11.00h

Will come in with Infinity in plans. Also open for any discussions on Fow Hobby League.

Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019, 22:28

Hi all! I am happy to see that we have so many potential participants! So, the plan is: we prepare 50 pts US, Commonwealth or German army for LW . For anyone except US it means Fortress Europe book. US player will get D-day themed book on 6th, so will have more options.the army have to be painted.paining new army would be great but not mandatory, so, if you have some miniature boxes it's perfect time to blow dust off them. Around end of August we will have 1st hobby league event. If we manage to...

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2019, 09:47

Sa. 29-06-2019 1 Tische Infinity

Damit! Somehow missed it in pinned topics(

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2019, 07:12

Sa. 29-06-2019 1 Tische Infinity

Sa. 29-06-2019 1 Tische Infinity Want to have some beginners gaming