Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2019, 11:13

Forenbeitrag von: »ClemClem«

Spielen am 11.07.2019

Hi all, I'll come by and play a game of Vanguard with a friend - a newcomer See y'all tonight! C.

Donnerstag, 21. März 2019, 14:05

Donnerstag, 21. März 2019

Hi all! I finally found time and energy to come on a Thursday again \o/ I will be playing Vanguard with a new player that I'm bringing to the Dice Knights. I would also like to go on with the paperwork to officially become a member. From what I understand it just means I'll bring cash to pay for 2019. Looking forward to it! Also, if someone wants to play a demo of Vanguard, I may have time to do a second game later tonight... if not tonight, any other day I would happily do it.

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2019, 17:31

DICE KNIGHTS Langer Samstag am 23.02.2019

Hallochen! I'll come by, probably at 1 or so, to do a first test game with Warlords of Erehwon with a friend (a bolt action veteran). We plan a 500pt testgame. That means probably taking a 6x4 or 4x4. I will also bring my Vanguard stuff, eg two or more warbands, etc, and I think Markus and Herman will come to play Vanguard as well! That means if someone is interested in playing a testgame, it can probably be done sometime in the afternoon, when I'm not trying out WoE! Looking forward to it!

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2018, 17:03

Necromunda lebt

Es kommt darauf an: Es gibt eine Gruppe recht aktiver Spieler, die an Tischen spielt Viele haben einen Spieltisch zu Hause. Die Diskussionen finden hier statt: https://yaktribe.games/community/threads…n-2018-19.7602/ Und auch bei einer Whatsap-Gruppe. Eine neue Kampagne wird im Januar beginnen, und wir haben geplant, uns Anfang Januar zu treffen, um darüber zu diskutieren: direkt auf yaktribe.