Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Heute, 10:33

Forenbeitrag von: »simple«

Langer Samstag Spezial: DBA Thementag 10.11. Bitte anmelden!

Zitat von »Gwyndor« Hi simple, what army do you have? And yes, you can borrow an army from my pool or someone else. Or paint a new one... gwyndor I have Theban Army (450BC-275BC)

Gestern, 23:36

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2018

Coming with Privat Proofley to play fow in preparation of City Of Kalack offensive (1942) mini-campaign.

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 08:45

Langer Samstag Spezial: DBA Thementag 10.11. Bitte anmelden!

What to do if my army is not listed Can I borrow someone's? Be an NPC?

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2018, 11:12

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018

Would love to have someone to play Flames of War. Can bring everything for 2 players and do intro.

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2018, 14:23

Donnerstag, 04. Oktober 2018

Zitat von »proofley« Wenn Andrew kann, würde ich gerne eine Runde FOW4 spielen... I’m in! sent a message on fb to settle the details

Sonntag, 30. September 2018, 18:39

Langer Samstag in der Galerie 20.10.

Will be there. Fow 15mm with me, ready to run intro game and then try out Battlegroup ww2. And then even more Fow or DBA.

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 19:51

SAGA 2 Spiel

HeyHo! I think I'd like to come back to Saga. Haven't seen the new edition, but if there're chances to play on regular bases - will be happy to read and expand mine vikings)

Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 20:15

FoW 4: Probespiele/Eindrücke?

Zitat von »Strand« I am not that keen on the actual rules of FOW, but you have me at campaign. If there is an option to play a campaign, which is not playing the same old standard scenarios over and over again, I might be interested. I never run a successful campaign, but if it's something that may get you back in FoW - I'm happy to dive in it) Which front you'd prefer?

Montag, 19. März 2018, 15:51

FoW 4: Probespiele/Eindrücke?

Hey-ho! Let's revive the game and refresh the fronts! Majority of you already know me, but for those, who don't - I'm Andrew and I'm keen on FoW. I'm looking for playing party to have regular events/games. As soon as there's 4 willing players - I'm happy to dive in campaign/tournament organization. I own soviets, poles, some germans and soon, probably, some Italians. Please, pm me, if you're interested - FoW v4 is different, but faster and rather better, then v3.